Monday, July 27, 2009

WOOH!!!

HAHA finally!!! I am damn happy today coz i gotten the 2 things i wanted most currently in my life.

1. I got a ear piercing hehe!!! after a long long time i went and gotten 1 wooh, and ken taped it down haha, but the shitty thing is my boss dun let me wear it during work wth.

2. I got my BB phone today wooh!!! finally a smartphone, first i need to thanks my previous phone the Nokia 6500s for doing doing a great job accompanying me for such a long time, its was a good phone thus i passing it to my dad. Secondly I will like to thank my friends when peer pressured me into getting the phone haha.
Finally, is to thanks myself for making the decision and overcome the Iphone temptation I have JOINED the WORLD of BLACKBERRY.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: