Friday, January 4, 2013

Taiwan 14th to 18th Dec - Day 3 & Day 4

Here comes Day 3 :)

We started Day 3 the same as Day 2, we woke up late LOL in the end we left the hotel ard 2pm!!
I am a guy who likes my clothes to be ironed straight (You call may call me Iron Man!) . So being myself I requested the room service to bring me an iron and this is the iron the provided! LOL!
A Miniture Iron!!! HAHAHA

1st stop of the day! A cafe called 小熊森林, its location just outside 忠孝敦化, Its not difficult to go to the place, just take the train to the station called 忠孝敦化(Blue Line).
Saw this funny Ad abt respecting other passengers! hahaha
Here's the place 小熊森林
This is a really nice place to sit and relax after a day of shopping, its very quiet and the moment you step in you will feel you are in a different world from the outside.
They served teas only, something like TWG! The menu clearly explained in both english and chinese the benefits of each tea.
For My Love chose the Rose Petal tea which was highly recommend by the waitress! which stated to have alot of benefits to women! from relieve insomnia, fatigue to anti oxidant.
For me I picked the....... hmmmmm I don't remember HAHAHA!
Anyway let's continue
What you will see the moment you stepped in

As the name stated Teddy Bears are the main attractions!






Next Stop???
EAT!
This is a super awesome Carrot Cake
Next to the main attraction of Taipei!
the 101 building!
Saw this bunch of enthusiastic students singing for charity!
I think my skin looks good after 1 week of SK 2 LOL
Cam Whoring!!!!

She told me every time she comes here to takes a picture of this! This is the 3rd time :)

The 101 
My Love was yawning so I sensed that she needs coffee!
This became my profile pic!

Pretty!

Still Pretty!

Told her I look like a Ba Zhang when I am wearing a cardigan

Guess what we did in 101, we went shopping at Zara and Page One LOL! oh oh oh but I met 黄大炜!!! didn't take a photo with him as his was super into his books :)

Next Stop Raohe Jie Night Market (饶河街夜市)

The entrance
1st stop shoes shopping
Shoes! Shoes! more Shoes!
This Uncle is the Chef behind the delicious snack below!
Its called a Or Te or 蛤嗲, basically its like a deep fried cracker packed with Hum and Spring Onion!!!

And from this we began to eat eat and eat


Delicious Crabs :)
My Love ordered the Pig Blood, 猪血糕 but in the end Im the one that ate it as she said that
it tasted weird. Its actually quite good!
Smelly Beancurd, 臭豆腐!!! Its superb!
 Afterwards its shopping again!
Cats own by the shop owner! My Love just couldn't stop taking photos of them!

Death Stare Cat
Sleepy Cat!

And with this we ended day 3.

Day 4



The Taipei Station

This is the only photo we took for day 4 as My Love was sick with stomach flu.
We spent the rest of day 4 in the hotel room watching TV and reading books :)

No comments: