Tuesday, February 26, 2013

MY 1ST VALENTINES DAY!!!

Yes! I know valentine's day is way over and my post is super duperly late! but I still wanna blog abt it!

AS you all can read from the title of the post.
It's my 1st Vday! and I'm very proud of it! YES! you didn't read it wrongly and there are no typo errors! My 1st V day! Because of my weird working hours, I couldn't celebrate V day with Xin Xin on the exact, so we celebrated V day on  16-02-2013.

Me and Xin Xin started our V day celebration with some CNY house visiting and red packages collection!

Xin Xin have some really cute relatives and as the TRADITIONAL CNY we always go through, they will start asking "When are you all getting married", "Faster get married then faster go have some kids"
for singles these questions and remarks are always a  pain in the butt! I FEEL YOU PEOPLE, I been through the same S**T for nearly 3 decades! LOL!!!

For this year things are different. because my answers are different! Usual Answers: I don't even have GF how to get married", "Kids? Wahhh so we are skipping the step of marriage and straight to kids! Aunt, I don't know you so modern! encourage Shotgun!"
How I answer now: " Hmmm!!! Soon???", "Planning?"
Xin Xin's Answer: " He haven propose yet!!!" *All eyes staring at me!!!*
*Take Cover!!!*

After visiting, We went to the restaurant that I specially arranged for our 1st V day.
The Restaurant is
Name: FLUTES AT THE FORT
Address: 21 Lewin Terrace, Fort Canning Park, Singapore179872
Contact: 6338 8770
Web: www.flutes.com.sg



This place wasn't as inaccessible as I though it will be 
Some pictures 1st :)

The Exterior looks fantastic!
Really good ambience! 

The Queen in Superman Costume!
After we took a look at the menu! Me and Xin Xin order exactly the same dishes!





The food are really good and the staffs are really friendly, very service oriented responses to you in an instant.
Pricing is reasonable about $130 per person.
Guys out there, this price is really very reasonable! You can't be too stingy or else which girl will wanna date you! *Personally Opinion*

Dessert: White Chocolate!

Xin Xin ordered some cheese thingy for her dessert! forgotten what is it called LOL
Lastly, Happy Valentines Day Xin Xin! :)



No comments: