Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween 2013!

Halloween just went passed, I bet everyone have their own share of the fun.
For myself I had a early Halloween celebration with on the 26 Oct 2013 with my Dear and one of her bestie.

My 1st contact with Halloween was 4 years ago during 2009, I made a last minute decision after my final exams to meet my friends for Halloween.

That me all the way to the right!
Well... My costume doesn't kinda suit the festival but I had lots of fun that year.

I skipped Halloween for the next few years until 2012, where we decided to have a cross dress party at my friend's place. You can view my previous post here.

For convenience me and my dear decided to book a hotel room on that day. The hotel we booked was The Porcelain Hotel, It's located at Mosque Street, we got it on Agoda with a really cheap deal about $150 or so. The room was nice and cosy but it's a little too small for my size (Hahaha....)

My Halloween for 2013 started with my helping my Dear with her Halloween make up gig at a Italian Restaurant "Nuvo", located at Marina Square!

6 Raffles Boulevard #02-100
Singapore 039594
Tel: 6822 2098

Preparing for the gig!

My Red Queen!
Her favorite piece of work that day!
After her Halloween make up, we went back to the hotel to get ready for our Halloween.

Her costume for the night was The Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland.
Mine? Well I procrastinated again (I really need to get rid of this bad habit of mine) and had only decided on it 1 week before! I'm going as Two Face!

Making Up in Process

Almost there!
End Product!
Does it look good? I personally find it quite well done (not because she is my gf)
So off we went to Clarke Quay!

That her bestie on the left, My Dear & Me
So we took a train to Clarke Quay in our costume, My Dear was telling I shouldn't smile so much don't fit the character.
While we were waiting for the train, My Dear told me that a malay uncle saw me and was spooked  by my costume LOL, she say he took a step backwards Hahahaha...

We arrived at Clarke Quay!

The 1st guy we met?
His figure was his costume! 
What a amazing guy, he just painted him red and flaunt his figure, a well done costume I must say.
I think he was Darth Sith for Star wars?

The most common costume we saw that day was the joker from Batman: The Dark Knight.
But this guy was the best!

Joker in a nurse uniform from the Dark Knight
My Dear was planning to come as this guy initially but due to her make up gig, she decided she doesn't want to freak out the restaurant's patrons so she went as Red Queen.

1 of the best costume I met that day! Jack Skellington!
My Favorite Character! DEADPOOL!
I saw DEADPOOL! WOOT!!!! and beside me was Hulk Hogan and The Lone Ranger who decided to join in!
I had a lot of fun that night,someone even mistaken me as Scarface! which My Dear and her bestie laughed so hard they almost sat down on the floor!

We saw a lot of funny characters that day, there were Thor, a group of young men in diapers, Laura Croft, Lightning from FF13, we didn't managed to capture a picture with them as it was too crowded and I think I am getting too old for this, just 2 hours and I was feeling really tired.

I am really look forward for Halloween 2014, I think I should start planning my costume now or I think I may procrastinate again!

That's all for this post! Bye!!!

No comments: