Tuesday, June 26, 2012

People do change.... but some dont

I was reading the posts that I did before I neglected this blog, I can't believe what I've read.
I felt like I was reading a teenager's blog but turn out this over aged teenage was me hahaha.
What I wanna say is that how amazing a person can change so much over 3 year, through working, interacting with different people in life I've really changed, the way I think, speak, I have way better control over my temper, how I treat my love ones and treat the people i dislike, for myself I really find it hard to hate a person, dislike is still possible for me because it takes so much effort to hate a person and thinking of or even bumped into that particular someone could just destroy your mood for the whole day, so I felt there's no point doing something that will make yourself unhappy. 

Recently 1 of my close friend Ms J sent me a invitation to her wedding, so happy for her :) (Congrats J!!!)
date has been set at end of the year. I saw this friend of mine transit from a little girl to a full bloom woman, still can remember how she looked like when she first came to the club ( not clubbing its a school club) . Her husband Mr J is someone that I met only once, looks like those down to earth type but he did something which I think wasn't quite appropriate which made he looks kinda small of a man, I shall not elaborate what he did but  personally I feel as a man you need to be magnanimous especially when certain that something was like decades ago. (disappointment.....) I think I shall end it here for now. Ciao!



No comments: