Monday, August 20, 2012

Our Own Holiday

Due to some stupid actions, I made My Dear really angry on the eve of Hari Raya.
To makeup for those stupid actions, I woke up  early yesterday got myself nicely dressed and decided to give My Dear a surprise visit.
As I was travelling to her place, I was thinking what I can give her to show that I'm truly sorry for what I did.
Then I remembered My Dear said she loves flowers and flowers I shall get her :) 
Its was the 1st time that I bought flowers for a girl so it took me quite awhile to decide, I even asked the florist what flowers should I get for apologizing to someone.
Here's the flowers that I picked :)

Reached My Dear's place ard 130pm and found out that she just woke up from her dad and asked him not to tell her I was there.
Caught her drinking her morning coffee and otaku-ing in the kitchen!
I slowly moved behind her and gave her tap on her shoulders. As she didnt had a good night sleep yesterday she was kinda grouchy. 
Presented her the flowers and said: " I'm sorry Baobei!"
Saw her pretty smile as I presented the flowers.
Sat down and told her I dont know what gone wrong with me yesterday.
She nagged at me for a while. But I was smiling inside :)
She really loved the flowers.
She posted the pic of the flowers on fb and It got a 33 likes. ( My amazing flowers :) LOL)

Went for dinner at Manhatten Fish market at Plaza Sing.
Baobei was making some funny faces hahahha.

Hahaha so cute! Such Beauty :)

We went to the watch the expendables 2 after that.
My Dear loves arnold LOL and the movie was fantastic! Non stop action!!!
Loved the old story plots, the dialogues, evey single on of those action stars from our time.
My Dear told me she was really happy yesterday, I was really happy too.

P.S Love you Baobei :)


No comments: