Saturday, September 1, 2012

XXX Belated Bday Celebration

The birthday of me and my beauty both falls in the month of August and just 2 weeks apart. I was so fortunate to have my beauty celebrating my bday for me as mine falls on 8th of August which means its a holiday the next day :)

For my beauty due to her tiring working schedule and my tedious audit period, I was unable to celebrate her birthday with her on the exact day.

So we had to celebrate on a later date.

My Beauty told me its her 1st time celebrating her birthday belatedly :(.

In order to make up to her, I spent the extra time I had on finding a really good restaurant.
After a long time I finally found one, some place that serves good food with good ambience, excellent services attitude and where we can be private which much disturbance from the outside world.

The place is called The Clan Restaurant, its located at 18/20 Bukit Pasoh Road. (Its just right outside of outram MRT.)
Here are some pictures of the restaurant :)



This is a very special place as it doesn't have a ala carte menu, you can only choose a 5 course lunch or 6 course dinner. Which there are a few varieties for you to choose for each individual dishes from cold dish to dessert.

My Beloved, looking as pretty as always :)
After browsing the menu for a long 10 minutes, we finally decided on what we wanted :)
Something that they served us while we are waiting for our food!
Green Apple Sorbet
Really Nice Biscuits with Cheese Dips

Appetizers!
This is the only dish that you can't choose. On the left is a salmon paste cone, the centre one is grilled scallop and the most right one is a chawanmushi.

Cold Dishes
Baobei chose the Alaska King Crab with Homemade Karashi Dressing, While mine is 
Beef Carpaccio, if I remembered it correctly hahaha.
Its actually 3 slices of thin beef dipped in a really rich truffle and horseradish teriyaki sauce :)

Side Dishes

Baobei ordered the Deep Fried Foie Gras

Me, I ordered my favourite Soft Shell Crab :)

Soup
Baobei and me chose the Crab Bisqie Cappuccino. Its really good, I dont even know how to describe it but it GOOD!!! 

Main Dishes

 Since we both are beef lovers without even choosing we picked the Beef Short Ribs!!! Its actually cooking on a stone plate!!!!

Another picture of my beauty!!!
If you all cannot take the mushy mushy then its too bad :)

Desserts
Her favorite dessert Panna Cotta!

Me? as a chocolate lover, It Lava Cake with Raspberry.

Did I mention the service stuffs there was really meticulous?
Due to my work I was so busy than I forgotten to request from the restaurant that I need a cake. 
I went to the staff and said can you help me get a cake which I forgotten to tell them during the booking, He told me don't worry and said when I told him its for a birthday celebration he also prepared the cake for me.
OMG!!! what level of meticulous service is this! This dude really saved my day.

Its not a cake cake but its was enough to make my Beauty smiled Brightly :)
 She didnt want to tell me what her wishes are :(
Happy Birthday Baobei :)

Last photo, which we told under a random street light while we are leaving.
She looked so pretty in this picture :)

And I shall stop here or everyone will die of goosebumps hahahahaa.
Ciao!!

No comments: