Sunday, September 30, 2012

Regrets that I have

Recently I was so busy at work that I don't even have time for Xin Xin, which resulted one day she was so angry that I can't even spare her 10 mins to talk to her over the phone.

Just yesterday, Although it was my off day I still went over to work after a house visit with Xin Xin at her cousin's place. So she had to spend a few hours alone at my place which made me felt really guilty that I neglected her.

I think it's a punishment for me to dump her at my place yesterday that Xin Xin fell sick again. So worried wanted to take care of her but work got in the way again.

I suppose to go to a wedding dinner of a good friend of mine and as usual I can't make it due to work.
I'm so sorry Christine and Dongye! I hereby give you my blessings, Live happily ever after and had a blissful life :)

Sometimes, in life I am always catch in between this similar situations that I need to choose between work and something else. I think its my good karma that resulted me to that all my managers are really nice people, they treat me very well and most of the time I just find it hard to reject their requests.( or its just me, I just find it hard to say no to people.)
I always end up giving up a lot of my personal time for work. 
I'm so sorry my friends that I can't spend time with you all like how I used to be able to.
It's not that I don't wanna spend time with you all, It's just that my working hours are really weird. Most of my shift work I start at 1pm and ends at 10pm, which means I always can't make it for dinner gatherings, even I meet them for after dinner session, It will be too late too. Haizzz ( maybe it's just me finding excuses.)

I used to love this particular game called Mafia or werewolf that my close friends introduced to me but recently I really felt that I don't suit this game. 
Like some of them say I always get to personal, although its just a game. 
Which ends up that I always spoiling the mood of the game or made alot of my friends angry, disappointed and stuff, I just can't lie and I can't act or maybe I am just too dumb for this game.
So after a long consideration I think I will quit this game. ( Yes, I mean forever.)
Its a really nice game but I just have to give it up like a lot of others things in my life.
Anyway for friends that I offended, I hereby apologise! I'm so sorry. Haizzzz

This weekend is going to be over in like 8 hours time and I felt that I didn't accompany Xin Xin much.
She is now alone at home and sick. Haizz (Such a failure again...)

Bye!


No comments: