Sunday, August 5, 2012

Family :)

Went to view a showflat yesterday with Xinxin at Tampines. The place has a really nice name its call Trillant. Before we went to view the place, I kinda googled it and felt that the place was kinda out, but after yesterday I realised the map didnt do the place any justice, its really nice to the train stationa and bus station maybe abt 800m? and its smacked right at the center of tampines ard all the malls and banks.

After a  few rounds of discussion, me and Xinxin decided we want it as our home in the future. The pricing is quite reasonable, the installment will be paid through CPF and we dont need to pay an single cents in cash besides the 1st 5% down payment and 3% of stamp duty.

Never thought I will move to the east, as I being a westie since I start to understand and remember. We went for dinner at Sengbang Bedok with our friend Leon and his gf Fidelis. He recommended the chicken rice so we all went for it and I must say it tasted alot better than more of those hainanese chicken rice I had before. There also the coconut juice mixed with green wheat drink, its heavenly.

Since I was a bedok, I decided to go visit my Beloved Grandma and Granddad. The last time I visited them was during CNY..... Everyone at grandma place were so surprised to see me and Xinxin too as She was the 1st Gf I brought to grandma's place. 

This is the wedding picture of my grandma and granddad, they got married on 1952. 60years :)


I finally saw my youngest cousin!!!! 6 month old  Justin Gu Yu An, he is so adorable and really he do carries my family's blood, loves to play, no shy toward strangers and always smiling hahahah and he is like 120% resemble to my uncle.
Here's some pictures of him :) and I will end it off here!!! 
Ciao pple!!!


 







No comments: