Friday, March 13, 2009

I AM SMART???

Recently things are getting weird for example studies, while others are complaining it being tough i think different, am i opeing up or juz tat i am paying more attention in class?? I am not always a very good person when it comes to studies, maybe it because my mindset had changed due to work and the huge sum my parents fork out for me to study. So am i counted as fully grown up now?

Going to further study actually turn out to be a good thing, i met alot of new people in my life, alot of new friends which truly appreciated my presence , like wat my usual gang shown me, maybe its because i am LEO i seek attention, but this feeling actually feel kind of good.

Set my eye on a laptop in the IT fare but is is dilemma now whether is is worth to buy.

Thinking too much juz isnt me, i always the happy go lucky type so y am i thinking so mucb now?

No comments: